Posts Tagged ‘Clothes’

Oklahoma City Real Estate

October 21st, 2022

Oklahoma City is located near the center of the state of Oklahoma and serves as the stateÕs capital and the seat of Oklahoma County. The city covers 621 square miles,Guest Posting making it one of the largest cities in land area in the United States, according to the official Oklahoma City website. The city has a population of 558,000 people.

Energy forms an important piece of the economy, both of the city and of Oklahoma state, with oil reserves first discovered in the area in 1928. ÒOklahoma remains an energy state and the heavy concentration of oil and gas activity in the metro area will provide a boost to area job and income growth as long as energy prices remain high enough to encourage local firms to expand their operations,Ó according to the 2008 Oklahoma Economic Outlook report by Mark C. Snead of Oklahoma State UniversityÕs William S. Spears School of Business. Because of this, the rising oil costs that are bringing other regions to their knees may actually be helping counties in the state of Oklahoma.

ÒThe Oklahoma City region is outperforming the state for much the same reason that the state is outperforming the nationÑenergy,Ó according to Snead. ÒThe greatest income gains in the metro area have occurred in Oklahoma County and have propelled the county among the ranks of the top ten nationally in terms of income growth in recent data releases.Ó

The city boasts a low median housing cost of $134,900, according to Zillow.com, and 87 percent of Oklahoma City homes are occupied, leaving the area with a 13 percent vacancy rate. Of occupied homes, 38 percent are rental units with the remainder being owner-occupied. A property owner in Oklahoma City should expect to pay approximately $1,104 per month for property-related expenses and mortgage payments, while owners without a mortgage will pay approximately $373 on average, according to 2006 U.S. Census data. Median gross rent was $570 per month as of 2005, according to census data.

Are You Looking For A Commercial Plumbing Contractor?

March 21st, 2022

If you are planning to set up an office, a hotel or a restaurant of your own, you need to be extremely careful about the plumbing of the establishments. Leaking pipes and faucets can cause a lot of nuisance when you are running a business. To keep all such problems at bay and ensure customer satisfaction, seeking the assistance of a commercial plumbing contractor is a must.

The most important advantage of hiring the services of a commercial plumbing contractor is the fact that they are well trained in their fields and therefore know their job really well. No matter how big or small the problem is, the professional plumber always has an answer. They are also well aware of the regulations which need to be followed in order to abide by the rules of the city.

Clogged sinks and toilets are enough to make your customers run away in disgust. Therefore it is extremely essential to get even a small leakage or blockage repaired immediately. Hiring a commercial plumbing contractor can be considered as an investment because the amount of money that you end up spending on the repairs will enable you to maintain the hygiene as well as the good repute of your establishment.

There are a few things though that you need to keep in mind before hiring a commercial plumbing contractor. You need to make sure that the contactor has a proper license. This would mean that he is well trained and is abreast with all the latest advancements in this particular field. If you thought that hiring a part-timer would prove to be more cost effective, you are far from the truth. Thanks to their lack of experience, they could make a huge mess of your already damaged plumbing. On the other hand, the licensed commercial plumbing contractor will be able to identify the root of the problem and see to it that such a situation does not arise in the long run.

If you are looking for an efficient as well as experienced commercial plumbing contractor, Tulsa is where you will be able to find some of the best ones. Visit Central Mechanical Services Inc for expert solutions for all your plumbing requirements. They have well trained professionals who are suitably equipped and will be able to repair all kinds of damages as far as the plumbing of your establishment is concerned.